Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Workout Buddies



These are the girls I workout with in our multipurpose/ gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am praying for them to be saved. They don´t normally want to listen to anything spiritual, so I joke with them a lot and then share bits and pieces of Biblical truths throughout our talks.
Please pray for C age 17 and L age 19. 

 btw...I am the one on the left, then L. in the middle and C. on the right. 

Our prayer is that through our testimony they hear about the loving saving grace of Jesus. We have witnessed to their parents on several different occasions, and now they are no longer coming to our English classes as before. It seems that through these weight training classes, I am able to still have an influence in their family´s lives. 

Often combating their worldly philosophies and warped sense of humor, I find it exhausting but, exciting all at once. Wit and wisdom are not always on my side but, I pray that God will continue to give me the words to say as I insert Christian beliefs and my personal testimony into our conversations. 

God has given us a great burden for the young people of Gijón. We again have a special opportunity to be involved in the Gijón Mariners Junior American Football team. They are coming to our "gym" three times a week. Many are staying to talk with us after the training sessions. We pray to be able to share wonderful stories with you in the next posts. 

Danielle






No comments:

Post a Comment

More Important News